All admissions will be based on the Admission Policy of Xavier Business School, which includes the following: Class X Marks, Plus Two Marks, Qualifying Degree Marks, National Level Entrance Test Score, Work Experience (if any), English Language Capability, GD & PI, Special Merit Points to Socially Disadvantaged candidates (SC & ST candidates) and special Merit Points to Christian Candidates.
To seek admission for this course, the candidates should fulfill the following Criteria:
- Successful completion of any full-time UG Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from a recognized University (Approved by UGC/Any other Recognized Body), with a minimum of 50% of marks (or equivalent grade point) in the aggregate. In the case of SC, ST Candidates and Christian candidates, 45% in the aggregate will suffice.
- Those who are appearing for the final examination during the present academic year is also eligible and may submit the marks till the last Semester or the last Year, as the case may be. 3.Appearance for any of the National Level Entrance Tests for MBA, such as XAT, CAT, GMAT, M MAT, etc., which is valid for the present academic year.
Candidates desiring to seek admission to Xavier Business School (XBS), have to do the following:
- Go through the Prospectus carefully (uploaded in the University Website:www.sxuk.edu.in) and study the requirements of documents and other details, which are described clearly in the Prospectus and/or in the Application Form.
- Applications have to be filled in and uploaded online, as instructed in the Website of the University.
- An auto-generated Application Number will be provided at the time of filling the application form. Please note that for all future contacts, you are required to give reference to this Application Number.
- Please follow the instructions given in the Website to complete the application, and also to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- After receiving your online application and the required registration fee, XBS Admissions Office will get in touch with you through email for further details.
- All communications from the Admissions Office will be done only through Email. Hence, it is necessary that every candidate seeking admission to Xavier Business School (XBS) should have his/her own personal Email ID and check the Email regularly
Language Test, GD and Personal Interview
The short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and English Language Test, before they are finally selected for admission.
A candidate who belongs to the categories of SC & ST and candidates with relevant work experience will be given special merit points in the admission procedure, as per the merit chart prepared by the Institute. A Christian candidate will also receive special merit points, provided he/she is able to produce a valid proof regarding his/her religious status.
for Fee Structure & admission fee visit https://www.sxuk.edu.in/
Applications Accepted from January 06 till February 29, 2020