1. Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning: (40Questions) This section will test candidate’s interest towards the study of Law, Legal aptitude and problem solving ability. Questions will be framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts to which the said prepositionshave to be applied. Some prepositions may not be true in the real sense. Candidates will have to assume truth of these prepositions and answer the questions drawing well supported conclusions.
2. General Knowledge with Current Affairs: (30 Questions) The topics such as History (Ancient.Medieval and Modern), Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics, and the Current Affairs of the past One Year. The subject is to assess the knowledge of the recent happening and awareness of the world.
3. Logical and Analytical Reasoning: (40 Questions) The subject is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include wide analogies, completing arguments, drawing well supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, applying principles or rules. Further the subject is to measure the ability to understand the structure. relationship and to draw logical conclusions about the structures. It includes reasoning deductively from the set of statements and rules or principles that describes the relationship among persons, things or events.
4. English(30 Questions): This section will consist the questions on the areas like Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies etc.) Proficiency (Idioms and Phrases, One word Substitution, Sentence Improvement and rearrangement, fill in the blanks etc) English Usage Errors (Common errors, Spotting errors, inappropriate usage of words, spelling mistakes etc.) English Comprehension
5. Mathematical Aptitude(10Questions): This section is to test the numerical ability of candidates. The mathematics questions will be set from 10th Std. level of various topics including Profitand Loss, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Algebra, Average, Venn Diagram.
• The questions will be objective Multiple Choice Questions with Four options.
• There is No Negative Marking.
• The time allotted is 2 Hours i.e. One Hundred and Twenty Minutes.
• The Questions will be in English and Marathi.
• The Mock Test link for Practice will be provided for the Candidates to prepare them- selves for On Line CET.